Friday, February 3, 2012

Follow Me Friday

findingtheinspiring.blogspot.com/2012/01/youre-invited-to-follow-me-fridays.html
  Finding  the Inspiring....
Yesterday I posted  my  Tablescape Thursday and    Thursday  Favorite Things  posts and    I thought  that these two  themes  are so  wonderfully inspiring  Id share them as well  with Follow Me Friday,  just in the rare possibility that  someone  may not have  discovered these two  Thursday themes before...blogland is so vast,  I am amazed at how  many new discoveries there are to be made here..  anyway,  Im sure  you will be inspired  by  these   wonderful  sites!  Enjoy  linking up  with  these  friends!!!!



Thursday Favorite Things

Photobucket

Blog hopping is so delightful!  And when I found Katherine's Corner it opened the door to  adventures  and new  friends!

This  blog hop meme   gives us the chance to  share things we love...and I love transferware....  my problem is... I have no where to  put anymore  dishes ... which  have definitely become my
true weakness at consignment shops....    
Photobucket
My first love  was this red   dinnerware  which   is so very versatile....   to set a springy    or romantic table...
PhotobucketPhotobucket 
or  lay out a  morning tea for me!Photobucketor even set a festive autumn dinner
Photobucket
a family breakfast spread!

Photobucket
 or to share  yummy yuletide  dessert!
Photobucket
But then I fell for this gorgeous black pattern  by Royal Stafford, The herdsman...  which tells shepherd's story  ...
and  I  absolutely adore sheep!

Photobucket
This pattern has  usurped the red  for  autumn tables!PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Even   a bit  Christmas on  black  is  charming, dont you think!  Of course, it doesn't hurt to mix and  match  with a red  platter  of eggs and ham!
Photobucket
Whatever tone  or mood I  desire...  I find that transferware   is  so versatile and  fun to plan  appealing and welcoming tables around the year!
To follow this theme  visit Katherine's Corner!
I am also joining  Tablescape Thursday.
For more TT be sure to stop in at Between Naps on the Porch! You'll be glad you did!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these truly are lovely finds. Thank you for sharing and for linking up to Follow Me Fridays! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~