Monday, February 27, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY February 27, 2012


Outside my window...clear and bright...a mild day


I am thinking...  God is good,  God is great!   He is there  all the time and   I must never forget that!


I am thankful..for good friends  who care and  demonstrate their  lvoe and concern in such  special ways.


In the kitchen...nothing  today




I am wearing...  black slacks and khaki turtleneck


I am creating...nothing


I am going...to    a followup to my surgery  tomorrow...   I am hoping I will be turning a final corner   regarding  this   very soon....


I am wondering...could spring be too much further away???


I am reading... Karen Kingsbury's   One Tuesday Morning,  the 911 Series


The Book of James


Mercy Triumphs       by Beth Moore


I am hoping... to  be able to get all the housework down tomorrow  and be able to play most of the  the rest of the week..... 


I am looking forward to.... the kids are coming on Wednesday evening...YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA


I am learning...  to be content  in all things




Around the house.. just a casual pickup is necessary and a bit of dusting  will do..   


I am pondering... the  manner in  which  God uses the  very small details of our lives to   create the impetus  for great and mighty works in His kingdom...   as evidenced by the wonderful testimony we had in church on Sunday...
    


A favorite quote for today...
"Make a plan now to keep a daily appointment with God. The enemy is going to tell you to set it aside, but you must carve out the time. If you're too busy to meet with the Lord, friend, then you are simply too busy" ( Chalres Swindoll )
One of my favorite things..
Photobucket
I love  bluebirds and I saw  a handsome fellow  over the weekend!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday: Bible Study, lunch out with Dottie,   Library time, blogtime,  
Tuesday-Doctor's appt, ,breakfast out,  marketing,    house cleaning,  dad to  doctor
Wednesday- work on my Bible Study,  pick up kids at the ariport yayayayyaya
Thursday-   take  Amanda to senior choir with us,  luncheon,    visit with mom and dad
Friday-   go to the movie to see The Vow with Amanda
Saturday- prayer chapel
A peek into my day...
Photobucket


This photo was taken  6 months ago  right before I had my surgery      and  three months  before  my parents had to move into Assisted Living...  I am  spending  time this week  planning how to  make  wonderful memories  with  my family    on  Thursday and Friday ... by God's grace this will be a wonderful family time for us all.

Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook here for more offerings...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~