Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

Photobucket
For more   Happy Homemaker  posts  visit here!

The weather:::

a gorgeous  snow  lays  glistening beneath brilliant turquoise sky


On my reading pile::: 

I am reading 
 Amy Voskamp's, A Thousand Gifts

Mercy Triumphs, Beth Moore Bible Study.

The Book of James



On my TV:::

Anything on HDTV

Food Network

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - home grilled  hamburgers and salad

Tuesday - Lentil soup with ham

Wednesday - dinner at church

Thursday -   boneless barbecued pork ribs

Friday - grilled tilapia and crab cakes

Saturday - leftovers

Sunday - Chinese

On my to do list:::

laundry

Bible Study

clean the  guest room

organize 

journalling/researching the Jewish calendar feasts

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

no time for anything at this time

Looking around the house:::

I see  the need for a bit of organization... especially  down in the basement
  

From the camera:::
Out the front door this morning
Photobucket


Something fun to share::: 
I am  really looking forward to  finding the time to watch my favorite movie... especially as   March  is looming  on the horizon  which puts me in my Celtic frame of mind!


On my prayer list::: 

our family

our church

our neighbors and community

many special friends who are struggling with their health, family issues, and finances

2 comments:

  1. I love your snowy photo. Living in southern California makes me forget that its winter.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~