Thursday, February 9, 2012

Morning Brunch with Special Friends

Photobucket
For more TT be sure to stop in at Between Naps on the Porch! 
Photobucket
Last week I was deep in the throes of planning  our Passsover Seder....It is always a treat for me to  break out  our festival day  candalabra....  I use this on  the big  holidays, with its 8 votive cups  it casts a merry light on  all occasions...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our Seder this year  was  very personalized for just the two of us!
But  it  means a lot to me to  use the best we have  for  such  times ..which means the Waterford and the  
Photobucket
beautiful antique china we inherited from Lynn's family...
Photobucket
This coupled with my Zwilling J.A. Henckels Vintage 1876 flatwear  makes for a very  lovely setting  displayed on Irish linen...and   to  demonstrate to our daughter how very much I appreciate her gift to me  a couple of  Christmases ago...   we certainly  enjoyed  being about to use our  new Seder plate this year for the first time.
Photobucket  
Wonderful memories  between  just the two of us...  memories to share together and with  others....  a time set apart for two!

3 comments:

  1. Love your roses paired with Royal Albert Old Country Roses salad plates. What a lovely lunch you will have. I especially like the teacups mismatched but matching in style and weight. It is grand fun playing with dishes. Soar away! ~CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses are so pretty. And they are the perfect compliment to your Old Country Roses china. A lovely setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ,my talented friend. Thank you for the sweet mention too. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop linky party. Sending Happy Weekend Wishes! .xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~