Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Lil Birdie Told Me



A little Birdie told me or should I say inspired me....ever since we found out  our daughter is having a little girl, our first grandchild,  we've  referred  to   wee one as lil Birdie,, and oh, how that sweet name has  grown in my heart.  Every  birdsong  speaks to me afresh now, every bird that soars  across  the lawn    catches my eye,      and  Im noticing just  how prominent   lil birdies are  becoming in my home. 
 In particular,  this bird family   I found at one of my favorite  local  boutiques....Plantagenet Rose...


Mother bird  looks so    beautifully  preening in her bath ever watchful of her   darling  chicks nearby... 
Lil Birdies keeping  their eyes on mother,  hoping one day to be able to fly up to the   bath and join her! 
Ah, what is this,,,  another  clutch of eggs   in her nest  wondering  why  there is a sudden chill...  aw,   wee ones,  mother wont be away too long... 


I love for   decor  to tell a story about   our lives..or else,   what purpose does it serve,,, otherwise, it  just seems like a lot of stuff!
  Along this theme I  found this    very  fun blog  full of   wonderful   projects   for  family and home..
Little Birdie Secrets.

  I am sharing on  these   weekly   parties.... A Return to Loveliness@ A Delightsome Life

Inspire Me Tuesday@ A Stroll Thru Life



Cottage Style Linky Party@ http://lavendergardencottage.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. awww so sweet! birdie kicks "hello grammy!"

    cool blog find!

    love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful arrangement.The nest looks so pretty.Love your birdies too..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birdies are so sweet. I love the nest with the little blue eggs. You are gonna love having that sweet little granddaughter. You won't believe the joy. Have a lovely weekend. Love,Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~