Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Outside Colors

  Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb1_thumb1

For more  Outdoor Wednesday  click here!

 I think it is   marvelous   that  it is  mid-June and  we   are enjoying  such a lush season...in fact, it is hard to  stay ahead of the    overgrowth in  every   flower bed....  the   dry spots  in the lawn have filled in  because of the  abundant rain, and there is more in the forecast.
When I look out the window  all Is ee is  the verdant trees and  shrubs...  and lush   green grass.





















 But upon closer inspection   I see splashes of color!
I  will love it when  these trailing  petunias   really get   their steam up!!!! 

 Now I truly do need to   tame  the  chrysathemums   from  over crowding  my   lovely salvia!
 The lavender  is  prolific this year!!!!!
and the   day lilies'   smiling faces  are aglow beneath the   verdant red bud  foliage! 


1 comment:

  1. Your garden is so beautiful! We actually had a spring this year in Texas which doesn't happen too often.:) This week has already been HOT so I think spring is over for us now.LOL! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~