Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cottage Style Florals

Lavender Garden Cottage
Lavender Garden Cottage
My cottage style  is inspired by my English Tudor home....  and  while  I   do  varying degrees of  English gardens in  our landscape  by the season.... I  much prefer   bringing the English garden inside...

 
  May our home know happiness, each room hold laughter  and every window open to possibilities!


I can't believe that  our daughter  has been married coming up on  8 years....   and all of the silk arrangements we  made  for the  reception were still intact in  our basement storage....   I   flung into them   after  we heard  that they a re now expecting... for it is a new  phase in our lives.....  Im no longer the Mother of the Bride,  but soon to be Grammy CC... so   now the   lovely white  blossoms  and  lilies are   summerizing  my  home and  spreading  love and cheer and  happiness  in   every room!
 on the mantel

On the wall
 in the passage   by the hall.

  on the table
 and where we dine
flowers   in  every room
Make me smile and lifts the gloom!

I am also   sharing on

  Home Party@ Sandi's   Rose Chintz Cottage     


Thursday Favorite Things


Grace at Home  @ Imparting Grace
Home and Garden at  A Delightsome Life

HGTbtngrey photo HGTbtngrey-1_zps3305ec7e.jpg
 Home Sweet Home@The Charm of Home
Friday Blog Party

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on you becoming a grandma soon! It's wonderful. Your flowers are so lovely.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your flowers are so pretty! I am new from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and hopefully follow me back. Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! i'm glad you're getting good use out of them. i noticed while we were there, but don't think i said anything. i esp like the arrangement in the quiver!!

    love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for you and your daughter's family!! How exciting!! What a great way to celebrate, too - with flowers!!! Wishing you bright and exciting days ahead!
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage (http://cairncottage.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These arrangements are lovely! How marvelous that they're connected to such a happy event - they look wonderful in your home. I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~