Monday, June 24, 2013

Bright and Early



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
a beautiful, if humid 74 degrees
Right now I am....
contemplating my day  whiole I enjoy my  fruit, yogurt and first cup of coffee...

Thinking.... 
how   very happy   we are that   my parents' home has sold, and we    wont have to be  going over there to work, mow,  paint or  clear out anything anymore,.....  it  was a long  18 months!

Looking forward to...
another  week  of living....  things have settled down a bit and   we actually have time to plan  projects around here!  YAYAYAYAYAY!


On my reading pile....

Daily Bible reading...I and II Kings  along with   appropriate Psalms
(Im reading the Bible through  in  chronological order)
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes
Spiritual Warfare by Derek Prince

On my TV..... 
I   have a  couple of videos  to watch,  but   I  just  dont care for  regular tv  shows much anymore, unless it is an old movie,  or  a food or  home and garden show

Blog Hopping


On my to do list....
menu planning
laundry
errands
photography session
work the  church   during photography sessions
clean house (this list never changes)
grocery shopping  

Looking around the house....
I need to   get  some  areas   of the house picked up...
From the camera:
My  baked egg, ham, and cheese  dish   seasoned with fresh basil   suits me to a tea  ! 

fresh flowers from the garden make me  smile,  but alas,,,    I have very few    blooms on my hydrangea  bush this year!
On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:


Psalm 42
7 Deep calls to deep
in the roar of your waterfalls;
all your waves and breakers
have swept over me.

8 By day the Lord directs his love,
at night his song is with me—
a prayer to the God of my life.
  
Smiling Sally here!
Smiling Sally

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely place to plan your work - or just to dream.

    Thanks for joining in to Blue Monday, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful area for a tea while planning your to do list.

    Happy Blue Monday.
    /CC girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop gazing at those gorgeous hydrangea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics. I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a pretty place to sit and eat breakfast which looks awesome. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~