Thursday, June 27, 2013

Did I Say Lush

I am loving  these   semi-stormy days.....  anything that will   break the humidity   and  cool  down  the temps, I am for....  or maybe it is the  British blood running through my veins,,even if I am  several generations  pure  American...... I   simply never have minded a bit of rain....
and, in fact, I love a rousing thunderstorm....
but the   warm, rainy days have brought  on  a lush and   lovely   early summer...
 photo july2010012.jpg

 photo july2010014.jpg

 photo july2010018.jpg
 photo july2010020.jpg photo summerfun059.jpg
and it looks like  I'm not the only one who   is appreciative!!!!
Thursday  Favorite Things
Thursday Favorite Things

Grace at Home  @ Imparting Grace
Home and Garden at  A Delightsome Life

HGTbtngrey photo HGTbtngrey-1_zps3305ec7e.jpg
 Home Sweet Home@The Charm of Home
Friday Blog Party

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and beautiful photos. The one with the butterfly is exquisite. Thanks for sharing these. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! i'm glad for all the rain, too, to help wash away the pollen!

    love you and hope you're having a good week!
    -a

    ReplyDelete
  3. What BEAUTIFUL photos! We, too, had a cool spring and have had lots of rain, which is fine with me--I love the lushness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we have gotten a ton of rain too and more forecast! The blooms outside are gorgeous! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~