Monday, January 27, 2014

One Thousand Gifts (621-625)





Click here to return to  
A Holy Experience.

I love Ann's post for today...  just how much time do we have left... no one knows, but just in  case,   we ought to make each moment count....

621.  take the plunge and do something completely out of my comfort zone  trusting wholly on  the Father
622.  seeing my granddaughter  face  break into smile at me.

623.  joining in with everyone and taking a walk around the block in a brisk January New England  breeze....  and returning home  red faced and  merry
624.  the   savory aroma of   pot roast simmering in a slow cooker on a  frigid day..
Slow-Cooker Pot Roast
625.  teaching   lil Birdie  how to roll over both ways....  what  a sweet memory to  carry with me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~