I love Ann's post for today... that special moment locked in time....a wonderful reminder to treasure each moment.
626. The bright smile on Birdie's face when she recognized us on google chat today
627. The sweetest sound I 've heard in an age... Birdie making raspberry noises back at us
628. the savory deliciousness in a large soup pot of home-made chili on a dreary day

629. sleeping in a bit longer than usual with the pitter patter of rain
630. the joy of phoning my mother ... her thoughts were lucid, her sentences engaging
631. Hubby's offer to do the grocery shopping today while he was out....
632. therefore, the luxury of staying in pj's all day long
633. noticing that the days are getting longer

almost 5:45pm.... soon it will be setting at 6
634. time to spend wrapped up in a satisfyingly delicious book... just because
635. laying aside the pencil after satisfactorily editing my devotional I will present this week....ah!
626. The bright smile on Birdie's face when she recognized us on google chat today
627. The sweetest sound I 've heard in an age... Birdie making raspberry noises back at us
628. the savory deliciousness in a large soup pot of home-made chili on a dreary day
629. sleeping in a bit longer than usual with the pitter patter of rain
630. the joy of phoning my mother ... her thoughts were lucid, her sentences engaging
631. Hubby's offer to do the grocery shopping today while he was out....
632. therefore, the luxury of staying in pj's all day long
633. noticing that the days are getting longer
almost 5:45pm.... soon it will be setting at 6
634. time to spend wrapped up in a satisfyingly delicious book... just because
635. laying aside the pencil after satisfactorily editing my devotional I will present this week....ah!

Schotzy,
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you. I'm hopping over from Ann's link up to count gifts with you. I smiled along with you at the days getting longer, at enjoying a good book, at savored moments with your mom.
Have a great week,
Jennifer Dougan
www.jenniferdougan.com