Monday, February 3, 2014

One Thousand Gifts (626-635)


Click here to return to  
A Holy Experience.

I love Ann's post for today...  that  special moment  locked in time....a wonderful reminder to treasure  each moment.
626.  The  bright smile on Birdie's face when she recognized us on google chat today

627.  The  sweetest sound I 've heard in an age...   Birdie making raspberry noises back at us

628.  the  savory deliciousness in a  large soup pot of  home-made chili on a dreary day


629.  sleeping in a bit longer than usual  with  the pitter patter of rain
630.  the joy of  phoning my mother ...  her thoughts  were lucid, her sentences  engaging

631.  Hubby's offer to  do the grocery shopping today  while he was out....
632. therefore, the luxury  of  staying in pj's all day long
633.   noticing that the days are getting longer
 photo bc531997-8131-4934-aa7f-a68aa201a567_zpse9179cc7.jpg
almost 5:45pm....  soon it will be  setting at 6
634.  time to spend   wrapped up in a  satisfyingly  delicious book... just because
635.  laying aside the pencil after satisfactorily editing   my devotional I will present this week....ah!



1 comment:

  1. Schotzy,

    Nice to meet you. I'm hopping over from Ann's link up to count gifts with you. I smiled along with you at the days getting longer, at enjoying a good book, at savored moments with your mom.

    Have a great week,
    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~