I am joining with Ann Voskamp to recount my many blessings here..
636. the encouraging phone call and or hug from my dearest friends who know me well and can read me when I am soulfully mourning.... yes, I do sometimes, since the death of my father
637.
The encouraging tenets from the awesome writings of great men of God
638. the encouragement of a sweet friend who really knows me well, and extends grace to me in supplying a want in my life....as simple as checking a book for my tea party out for me and bringing it to church to me .... so thoughtful!
639. The encouragement and loving grace my husband extends to me each morning so I can enjoy my pleasures in life!
640. The awesome encouragement I receive from a morning spent doing my Beth Moore
study on David, A Man after God's Own Heart.
641... and listening to Pandora's wondrous song. Be Still My Soul
642. The encouragement I get from the daily posts on Ann's site on which I will link up to soon! Her ability to speak through the spirit feeds us with so much grace!
643. The encouragement for me in attending my weekly house group teaching on things of the spirit that edify and strengthen me.... the sharing we enjoy in knowing we are all seeking and are of one accord.... this is so rare to find... thank you, Lord!
644. The encouragement in knowing that His spirit in me is testifying to me of God's love and grace and blessings he has for me each day..... and in giving me eyes to see and ears to hear from Him.... Life's daily miracles to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!