Click on the icon to visit Nancy at A Rural Journey.... because this is Valentine's Day, I will share 5 random things that I love....
1. I absolutely adore facetime with our beautiful daughter and our precious granddaughter
2. I love the call of the white throated sparrow...
it is the most hauntingly beautiful sound in nature..
they are heard in our area in the very early morning.... I think their song is heavenly!
3. I love Utz's buttered popcorn..my absolute favorite snack!
4. I am mesmerized by the beauty of Pandora's Anuna Radio. I discovered Anuna, the Celtic singers, a few years ago when I was listening to Liveireland radio in Dublin.. since that time I have purchased all of their cd's but now with Pandora I am learning of so many wonderfully similar Celtic groups...here is a taste of Anuna!
5. Taking photos of sunsets.... I only wish that we had a better view of the setting sun...that is one reason why I am so anxious to actually go out to celebrate Valentine's tomorrow evening...
hopefully, the driving conditions will be better... because our restaurant is perched on a lofty site overlooking the city
We will be seated by the window looking right into the western sky..... at dusk.... Looking forward to it all...

Happy Valentine's Day and thank you for sharing at R5F this week. xo
ReplyDeleteNancy, thank you for hosting this,. I participated in a random 5 years ago, but lost track of it somehow.. I enjoyed participating!
DeleteFace Time is awesome. I always feel better when I "see" my daughter as opposed to just talking to her on the phone.
ReplyDeleteIsnt that the truth...our daughter lives 12 hours away, and now with Lil Birdie, it is hard not to see her grow and change! At Christmas, Birdie couldnt hold her head up... now she sits by herself....almost!
Delete