Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Today I am posting on  HHM  with The Diary of the Stay at Home Mom.

On the weather front:::

Sunny and mid seventies today and this week!It has been so lovely sleeping with the windows open... For the longest time (years) we couldnt open the windows because of a neighbor who burned  wood  all night to heat his pool...but he hasnt been doing that  this season... so far anyway!!!


On my bedside table:::
Jesus Calling, devotional
lotion,  phone
Mending Places, by Denise Hunter...  
 I havent started it yet.. but it looks really  great!

On my TV:::
I have been enjoying  the Hallmark  mysteries and   romances lately.  So excited Poldark has started again!!
Image result for poldark season 2

Thinking and pondering::::
about leading  the Beth Moore Entrusted small group tomorrow... Our time in  small group is  a bit shorter this year and I really need to  attune myself  to  allowing  much more   interaction... I have a much more  talkative group  than usual this year. Which is good and bad at the same time!  Mercy!

Listening to::::
Pandora.. my celtic station...  one of my favorite songs.. Sleepsong.. a  beautiful lullaby


Favorite Youtube Video last week:::

  Enjoy  Sleepsong.

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Chef salad and  baked potato

Tuesday - Baked salmon

Wednesday- Pasta Pizziaola

Thursday-Bean soup  and cornbread

Friday- Fruited Chicken salad  croissant  


On my To Do List:::
Eye exam
errands and walking the track
living level..  swiffer the floors and vacuum
Bedrooms....make beds, open curtains and blinds, 
Guest room  closet.. purge about  10 items for  Good will
 Laundry 
haircut this week
Bible Study on 2Timothy

Looking forward to:::
We are  deep into  practicing for the Christmas  program in choir...I love that group of friends.. I get  such joy singing those uplifting  songs full of promise and the love of Christ!
Later in the week  I really enjoy going to  the Intercessors for America prayer group...such dedicated friends who  are committed to praying every  month..  There is so much to pray about!!

What I plan on doing for myself this week:::

I love spending quiet time  with the Lord and  art journalling in my new Inspire Bible...


  especially while I am focusing on 2Timothy.. So much  great   Word there  .. we' re encouraged to  put  Timothy to memory.   When I  do art journalling in my  Bible it does help me plant His Word in my heart!!


Favorite photo:::
This is so cute...  Hubs enjoyed the  Ryder Cup so much and  he even got his own putter out to  imagine how he would  putt out   each hole...   

Lesson learned the past few days:::
It is so important to prioritize my days..  there is so much to get done  especially  on the weeks I  am leading the small group...  So much preparing to do!!


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:::


2Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
Image result for 2Timothy 1:7







4 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a great week! Oh, I also need to work on prioritizing my days and how to actually get things done when I have more time (like say a day off) instead of trying to do it all on the busiest days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,, getting my self organized to really get it all done is my downfall... I relly appreciate your visit and taking the time to comment!! God bless you and the weekend is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new journaling bible. I got that same one in NLT and I have almost read the whole thing. I started in Jan. I still like 9 books to go. I should have it done by November. I am amazed at what is in the bible. I can't believe it took me this long to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prasie God you fund it and have enjoyed and received so much fmrom your reading.. and may I tell you the more you read it the more you discover as more and more is revealed to you in your spirit... like pealing back the many layers of an onion... what an amazing journey you have undertaken... it lasts a lifetime..!!!And beyond when we truly believe!!

      Delete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~