Monday, October 24, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday




Today I am posting on HHM with The Diary of the Stay at Home Mom.

On the weather front:::

We are experiencing a clear 64 degree day... As I peer out the window I am seeing russet, but there is still a lot of green, as well!!


On my bedside table:::
Jesus Calling, devotional
lotion, phone
my Entrusted Bible Study notebook by Beth Moore... This week we are going the last of the 6 week study... these weeks have flown by!!!

On my TV:::
Last night was one of the saddest episodes of Poldark... such a moving drama on BBC, PBS...and now things are really going to heat up.... 
Thinking and pondering::::
I am so thankful that I was able to order an important Christmas gift for our daughter and they had it in stock... last week it was back ordered.. so we tweaked the size and I am now praying that will be ok. Goodness, one needs to be on top of online ordering....

Listening to::::
If you've read my posts you probably know how much I Love Pandora and Celtic music...
Right now playing is "Of This Land" by Clannad 

Favorite Youtube Video last week:::

This video displays some awesome shots of Ireland... like the Gap of Dunloe!! The road scene is part of the route we took around the Ring of Kerry .. the desolate islands are off the coast of Dingle!! 

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - pork chops, mashed potatoes, peas
Tuesday - Orange Roughy and slaw
Wednesday- dinner out
Thursday-Pizza
Friday- not sure

On my To Do List:::

Time to take the fall decor off the dining table and transform it into my sewing room...!!!!

Lead final small group at Bible Study

Choir practise for Christmas program

meet Prayer Gals to finalize plans for the pre-election prayer event

Create the prayer point handout and get it printed

Looking forward to:::

Last time I bemoaned the fact that we were detained from taking our beach trip so hubs sweetly is making it up to me by finally purchasing something Ive been asking for for a long time..


What I plan on doing for myself this week:::

Well, I didn't get this done last time so perhaps this week.. even though this is a very full week... 
I really need to switch seasonal wardrobes... not exactly fun, but will make my life so much easier!

Favorite photo:::


These photos were taken Saturday during our ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway... Even at higher elevations you still see a lot of green this late in October!

Lesson learned the past few days:::

Trusting that God has a marvelous plan for us during this crucial time in our nation's history... I am resting in His outcome... even as I vote my conscious.. and I am praying mightily! He does tell us in his Word
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Phil 4:6


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:::
Image result for Phil 4:6

3 comments:

  1. I didn't dare watch the Poldark clip until I get caught up! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably wise not to watch it but you are like my daughter except she is behind this whole season. We are going to her house over Thanksgiving and I told her to catch us so we can watch it when we are there. hehehe..

      Delete
  2. We still have quite a bit of green mixed in with our slow to change trees around here as well. Beautiful photos! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~