Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
a beautiful, if humid 74 degrees
Right now I am....
contemplating my day whiole I enjoy my fruit, yogurt and first cup of coffee...
Thinking....
how very happy we are that my parents' home has sold, and we wont have to be going over there to work, mow, paint or clear out anything anymore,..... it was a long 18 months!
Looking forward to...
another week of living.... things have settled down a bit and we actually have time to plan projects around here! YAYAYAYAYAY!
another week of living.... things have settled down a bit and we actually have time to plan projects around here! YAYAYAYAYAY!
On my reading pile....
Daily Bible reading...I and II Kings along with appropriate Psalms
(Im reading the Bible through in chronological order)
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highest
Spiritual Warfare by Derek Prince
On my TV.....
I have a couple of videos to watch, but I just dont care for regular tv shows much anymore, unless it is an old movie, or a food or home and garden show
I have a couple of videos to watch, but I just dont care for regular tv shows much anymore, unless it is an old movie, or a food or home and garden show
Blog Hopping
On my to do list....
menu planning
menu planning
errands
photography session
work the church during photography sessions
work the church during photography sessions
clean house (this list never changes)
grocery shopping
Looking around the house....
I need to get some areas of the house picked up...
On my prayer list.....
Our family, parents, daughter , Little Birdie*, son-in law,
Our church, and church family
our nation, leaders,
Israel and the Middle East
Bible verse, Devotional or thoughtful words:
Psalm 42
7 Deep calls to deep
in the roar of your waterfalls;
all your waves and breakers
have swept over me.
8 By day the Lord directs his love,
at night his song is with me—
a prayer to the God of my life.



What a lovely place to plan your work - or just to dream.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in to Blue Monday, Schotzy.
That is a wonderful area for a tea while planning your to do list.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday.
/CC girl
I can't stop gazing at those gorgeous hydrangea!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics. I played too. Mine are here and here.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a pretty place to sit and eat breakfast which looks awesome. Happy Blue Monday!
ReplyDelete