Monday, July 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




Photobucket





For Today...July 27, 2009


Outside my window...


a quiet peaceful day is dawning full of hope and promise!


I am thinking...


how very fortunate I am in the blessings of the Lord!

I am thankful for...

my family and my church. Praise the Lord, for them Father, and keep them both in the palm of your hand!
From the kitchen...

something fruity and fresh from the garden... not mine, but somone's!

I am wearing...

jeans and a teeshirt

I am reading...



Miss Julia Plans a Wedding by Ann Ross

The book of Luke


I am hoping...

to have a great time with Dottie and Judy this mornig walking followed by a visit over a cuppa coffee at Daily Grind~~ AH!!!


I am praying...


for several folks in our church who have cancer.

Around the house...


still getting things together to take to the discovery shop to donate!

One of my favorite things...


blogging!

Plans for the rest of the week...

Monday: Walking, then First Place group meeting with Dottie, and meeting with Judy for a sweet visit over coffee perhaps take dad to get his new glasses ordered

Tuesday: Have Lynn to hospital by 5am for his lipotrypsy then I have my yearly exam in the afternoon.

Wednesday: Ageless Bible Study, fellowship dinner and Bible study


Friday: visit to my podiatrist

Saturday: early morning prayer meeting

Here is a picture I'd like to share with you...

Photobucket

These sweet gals, my precious daughter, Amanda, and my mom had so much fun yesterday as we got together to celebrate Amanda's birthday! More on this later!


1 comment:

  1. What a good picture of Mama Jean and myself! I hope you had a fun time walking-- Keep it up!!!!!!!

    Love you & have a great week,
    Amanda :>D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~