Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Three or More Tuesday

Photobucket
Visit The Gypsy's Corner for more Three or More Tuesday!
Over the weekend I took my parents back to their hometown for a family reunion. We hadnt been back for this event in a few years... it is difficult to see the changes in so many. Time goes by so quickly.
Dad enjoyed the accolades for having turned 90 that day!
Photobucket
Mom enjoyed catching up with her sister!
Photobucket
I enjoyed seeing cousins I hadnt seen in eons.
Photobucket
Photobucket and with special cousins who have always meant so much.
Photobucket
Some cousins I had never met before. This little fellow almost had a fire going!
Photobucket
And this cousin at 87 always mazes me with her youthful exuberance and joie de viv!
Photobucket
I wanted to share these for Amanda and hope that som day she'll be able to return to the old time family reunion with us!
Everyone always asks "How is that little Amanda?"
Photobucket
I'd always say, " She's now a research scientist living outside of Boston!" Us Coxes are known to be braggarts, but hey, I'm just telling the facts!

4 comments:

  1. I love these pics, Mom! Thanks so much for sharing with me (and everyone!).

    Love you and hope you have a good day!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't family reunions just the best? I recently visited with cousins I hadn't seen in 30 years! It was like we hadn't ever been apart.

    I'm so glad you had a great time!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, where's your Wednesday post??

    Loooove you and see you SUNDAY!
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get to visit my cousins often...but, I'm visiting some now:) It's fun to catch up, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~