Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday's Favorite Family Foto

Photobucket
Tomorrow dad will be 90! But we are going to a famly reunion and wont be celebrating so we had a special birthday breakfast on Wednesday with family and friends!
Photobucket
The Ageless Bible study group met at the Roanoker to do a bit of community outreach and as well as honor my dear dad on his special occasion! it was a huge delight.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Special friends turned out to show their love... Here Carroll has been dad's best buddy since 1952!

4 comments:

  1. HAHA, I love the expression on Pop-Pop's face in the photo with Uncle Carroll! Look at them-- to cute!!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Love,
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Happy Birthday wishes to your special Dad!! I hope I live that long!! What's his secret? I know he has to have something he gives as an answer!!

    Have a lovely weekend, sweetie!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Birthday to your sweet Dad! I tear up just looking at these photos, because I love my Dad so very much.
    That is so, so special to have a celebration like that and to have his very best buddy there with him!
    I love your beautiful blog and the music is so soothingly lovely. Music adds so much to our lives, doesn't it?
    Take care and have a fantastic Friday!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Schotzy; A very Happy Birthday to your sweet Dad.. What a fun looking party, looks like every one was having a great time... I love the photo of your Dad and his long time friend.... What a handsome Man.... thanks for sharing

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~