Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pink Saturday

Welcome to Pink Saturday and I apologize for being late today but this is a huge day for me... prayer team meeting first thing followed by important meeting updates and followup, then preparing to take my parents to a family reunion this afternoon 2 hours away and celebrating my dad's 90th birthday which is actually today! Pease bear with me!!!
Today I wanted to share some more lovely pinks and photos of my dear friends gardens. I am so blessed to be able to enjoy these beauties with each visit!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just have to go here... I know purple isnt pink, but when it is this gorgeous I have to add it and say it is a deep, deep pink, what say you?
Photobucket
How about this one... a little lighter shade??
Photobucket
Alright this may be a far stretch for pink,...
Photobucket
But lovely all the same! And sometimes just absence of pink is very beautiful. God's creativity is evident in every shade and hue!
Photobucket
This fellow dares you to disagree eh!
Photobucket
Or, as Dottie calles her garden flag, "The Angry Bluebird!"
For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly

2 comments:

  1. All your flowers are beautiful and let me tell you pink has many colours. Have a good busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is just so busy...I missed Pink Sat. again.
    Your flower posting is very pretty.
    Yup, I'd say that blue bird looks mighty angry...too cute.
    Have a very blessed weekend
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~