Monday, July 6, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket
For Today...July 6, 2009
Outside my window...
It is 7:20 am and quite an overcast day following a very drear and rainy Sunday! The temps will be cooler but the humidity will be up. Not my favorite type of day.
I am thinking...
I need to get some exercise... hope I can meet Dottie at the track some this week.
I am thankful for...
my family and my church. Praise the Lord, for them Father, and keep them both in the palm of your hand!
From the kitchen...
Beef stew is on the agenda for today.
I am wearing...
my cosy, comfy terry robe. havent decided what to wear today.
I am reading...
Simply Magic by Mary Balogh
I am hoping...
have some serious time for Bible study this week. That means I limit my time on here!!!!!
I am praying...
for our prayer room at church to continue to come together.
Around the house...
Ironing, dusting, general pickup, basically!
One of my favorite things...
listening to Live Ireland radio.
Plans for the rest of the week...
Monday: allergy shot this morning and then take my mother shopping for my birthday present and return my library books.
Tuesday: meet Dottie and Gerri and drive up into the mountains on a day out with the girls.. visit a daylily farm, and luncheon in Floyd, a quaint little country village. Ladies Aglow in the evening.
Wednesday: Bible Study, church fellowship dinner, and prayer meeting
Thursday: dental appointment in the afternoon
Friday- Saturday: Up in the air
Here is a picture I'd like to share with you...
Photobucket
Starting next week I will be meeting twice a month with my Emmaus Walk support group here. That is an exciting new initiative in my life. Precious, precious ladies and opportunity to serve the Lord in the Emmaus community!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great week! DO go out and walk and get some exercise-- Dad too!!

    Love you lots,
    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~