Monday, July 20, 2009

The Simple Woman Daybook

Photobucket
For Today...July 20, 2009
Outside my window...
it is 7:45 am and we have been experiencing a rather powerful thunderstorm since around 5:45 this morning. I love it!, but now I am ready for it to be over!
I am thinking...
how wonderful God is for giving us sucha gorgeous summer this year, mild, and beautiful
I am thankful for...
my family and my church. Praise the Lord, for them Father, and keep them both in the palm of your hand!
From the kitchen...
my kitchen is unaccessible today and tomorrow!
I am wearing...
my khaki pants and and sage tee
I am reading...
Miss Julia Plans a Wedding by Ann Ross
I am hoping...
have some serious time for Bible study this week. And I am working on my prayer initiatives for the prayer room. We are creating a rolladex of prayer decrees from scripture that cover the 7 power centers that affect our society, the church, family, government, business, media education, military. ... awesome undertaking!
I am praying...
for our prayer room at church to continue to come together....
its planning, organizatin and implementatin
Around the house...
we are having new floors installed today in the kitchen, sunroom, and hall! I am very excited about it!!
One of my favorite things...
blogging!
Plans for the rest of the week...
Monday: First Place group meeting this morning, take mom to doctor this afternoon, P. Buckley Moss meeting tonight
Tuesday: Take mom and dad grocery shopping
Wednesday: Ageless Bible Study, fellowship dinner and Bible study
Sunday: take Mom and dad and go to Charlottesville to meet up with Amanda and Joshua to celebrate Amanda's birthday dinner! So excited to see them both!
Here is a picture I'd like to share with you...
Photobucket
Here are my dearest friends, Dottie and Gerri as we have started the First Place Bible study. I am really praying to find some balance in my life through this study.

2 comments:

  1. This was a lovely post. Thanks so much for sharing. I wish we were having a thunderstorm. If you get any spare rain could you see it to Phoenix? I have been watering and trying to keep my flowers alive for as long as I can. It has been so hot. 115 yesterday, and 122 in the shade under the porch. Stop by and say hi. I am having a manic Monday. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a sweet picture of Gerri and Dottie! You three make such a cute bunch! :)

    Love you and hope all went well with the floor installation!!!!

    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~