Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pink Saturday

Photobucket
This has been a pink Saturday for Lynn and I. We have actually been in the pink all day. Personally, for me, my day started with our prayer team meeting which always blesses me so, because of the unity and love exhibited by all the ladies. Even though our church is experiencing many trials as we are now without a senior pastor and the rumor mill seems to be running amuck over various and sundry things, yet knowing that God is in control of all things, even if we may be going through the refiners fire, we know that if we persevere we will come out victorious in the end! Co-laboring with the team and our Lord Jesus is the perfect place to be!
Thankfully, Lynn was feeling so much better following his bout with the kidney stone and his procedure that we were able to spend the rest of the day together making headway in decisions about recovering the sofa and purchasing some new carpets for the kitchen and sunroom. Now with the carpets ordered and the fabric purchased and our name on the list for upholstery, I am definitely feeling in the PINK! So as I close I share this gorgeous webcam shot of the Isle of skye which replicates the pinkness of my spirit and the glory that God has showered on my life today!
Photobucket
For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly of How Sweet the Sound!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing can compete with God's beauty! Such a lovely picture of the sky!

    Happy PS!

    Big Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was a wonderful day we were blessed at the church of a fellow pastor we visited! God is good. I totally love your picture. It is so difficult to capture that beauty since it changes so fast.Sunsets and Sunrises echo God's majesty. God's blessing this week to you and yours. Meg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~