Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket
For more WFW visit Critty Joy this morning!
Photobucket
Seeking God with my whole heart, mind, and soul is such a satisfying and fulfilling endeavor. Wanting to know and be known by the Master, that is what we were created for!
Postscript: Someone asked if this photo was taken by me, and yes, while we were visiting Apple Ridge Farm, which I wrote on previously this week, we saw this doe step out into the clearing on a distant hillside and with my telephoto capabiities I was able to snap this shot. I love the way the terrain and foliage add to the overall effect. Eventually, her faun came out as well, but, alas, that photo was too blurred to use!

9 comments:

  1. I do long after Him, bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great WFW. Was this picture taken by you? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful!!

    Love that scripture...

    Hope you're having a blessed day♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love the chorus of this verse.
    Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that verse ~ a great picture ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo...and I love that verse...that song is constantly in my head :)

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~