Monday, August 31, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

I have enjoyed the splash of ruby red in my life the past few days...
These gorgeoous treasures from the garden liberally splash across my kitchen counter every afternoon when Lynn brings in that day's bounty!
Photobucket
The savory red of the vibrant geraniums on the porch declare the wonderful weather, temps and rain the Lord has provided this summer which has keep the blossoms looking fresh and bright!
Photobucket
The crepe myrtle finally has decided to show off a bit.. this its first year to bloom.
Photobucket
Hope you enjoy the popping good nature of "rubies" in your world!!
Mary of The Work of the Poet hosts this every week.

4 comments:

  1. What lovely looking tomatoes and other rubies Schotzy. We are enjoying our tomatoes as well. I love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so beautiful! And the joys from the garden look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eating from a garden. Give me a bowl full of tomatos and some cottage cheese and I'm in heaven.
    Pretty photos of your garden spendor!
    If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those geraniums are just beautiful! Are those just random puppies on your sidebar? They are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~