Friday, August 21, 2009

Show and Tell Friday

Photobucket
Last week as we toured Monticello, I was entranced with the red chinese porcelain that was used in the tea room! So gorgeous along side my transferware I knew I had to purchase some... and there was my opportunity as we perused the Williamsburg shop in the Monticello Visitor's Center. I purchased the tea caddy and a tea pot for one.

Photobucket
I love the caddy. Just the right size and the motif with flowers and a birds suits me to a tea!!!
Photobucket
The tea pot, just perfect, for those cool fall afternoons when spot of tea will take the stress off the day!
Photobucket
For more Show and Tell visit There is No Place Like Home today!

5 comments:

  1. Love the teapot! Nice treasures.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the tea caddy and pot! And you're right, it goes with your other dishes perfectly! What a good find :)

    Love you!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Schotzy

    Both the caddy pot and teapot is lovely. I am a collector of old dishes and of course I love this kind of collection. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, they're lovely.And, I love the table cloth too!

    Please stop by The Old Parsonage anytime, I love company.

    Enjoy!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet set! thanks for sharing.. red & white.. always good match..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~