Monday, August 17, 2009

The Simple Woman Daybook

Photobucket
For Today...
August 16, 2009
Outside my window...
a lazy August morning here. For me the night went by so fast... I am really moving slowly this morning!
I am thinking...
about the fun things this week promises.
I am thankful for...
good, dependable, trusted friends!!!You know who you are!!!!!Also, finally, I am back to good balance in my health and digestion! It is so wonderful to just feel normal again!!! Yahooo!!!
From the kitchen...
fresh brewed coffee with a cinnamon raisin bagel.

I am wearing...
navy shorts and a white tee shirt
I am reading...
Beverly Lewis's , The Crossroads
I am hoping... to hear from the bed and breakfast today, that our reservation went through. We are staying at the Swiss Woods in Lititz, Pa.

1 comment:

  1. Great daybook Schotzy! I want to go to see the Time Travelers Wife as well. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~