Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Garden Inspired


So many things  are   touching my  heart,  my soul,  my inner  desire to   create  beauty around me.....   while  the   world seems to be  spiraling out of control,  I  am seeking   the  face of God,  and  He  fills me with  desire for more of His  handiwork..
I  am   compelled to plant and   see His  mighty hand  bring  forth   an abundant harvest..
Whether  I   am enjoying   my  Victoria  Bliss magazine,, and  revel in   gardens  in  the  parlor,
or   perusing    Southern Living    and  admiring   outer spaces...

 Or my   fanciful       books on tea,   these all  enliven my   yen  for   gardens,  gardens,  gardens  everywhere!!!!!
This ulitmately  brings on   my reverie  of being a child at home  and  enjoying  my mother telling me  that the  Easter  bunny lived  in the   old  pine tree  around which she had   designed  a lovely  rock garden....  she  incorporated  roses,   violas,  tulips,  jonquils, and    crosuses   in this  space and   it was where  she hid all the easter eggs  each spring...

So I started to accumulate   items from around  the house

The colors to me see just right!

 The worker  bunnies have  colored the eggs
while Easter bunny    is preparing for    the  big day!
That takes care of that!
  But  the reverie continues over   a nice  cup of Lady Earl Grey
 If  you   know me   even a  little  you know I love to plan....  and  now I am consumed with planning   a raised  garden.... over   a nice cup of  tea  in my  lovely  Syracuse ,Portland,  china  we inherited  from Lynn' s Mother....   

The tea pot is   made in  England, Windsor Rose.
 Planning  a  raised  garden is rather straightforward...

 Keeping  a journal of this, my first experience  with it,   will be  very  pertinent and  important to me personally..
So the coming days have a refreshed,  exciting  new purpose,    a time for   growing in my  personal  life, a spiritual and soul edifying experience,  and   a  wonderful   endeavor to  actually reap  a tangible harvest as well...I  am hugely  ecstatic! 
For it is written   about the last days...
I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit.
Photobucket
A Return to Loveliness@ A Delightsome Life

Table Top Tuesday@  A Stroll Thru Life

Favorite Things Thursday@  katherine's Corner

Grace at Home@ Imparting Grace

Home Sweet Home@  The Charm of Home

6 comments:

  1. Love your wonderful vignette, such sweet bunnies and eggs. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you think... seeking beauty, peace, tranquility. Just reading your post gave me a sense of who you are and what is important to you. hugs and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely way of thinking and then sharing those thoughts in writing. Your vignettes are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been dreaming of spring as well - in fact, I have the same gardening book in my collection! I always feel nearest God when in the garden, do you? Hope you can stop by the enchanted oven for a visit.
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gardening dreams and also the scripture you used. I love your post and am so pleased that you linked to Open House. On Tuesday's have have Friends Sharing Tea and would invite you to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful inspirations and beautiful photos too, your Easter vignette is lovely too. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~