Monday, March 18, 2013

One Thousand Gifts (451-460)


  Join  Ann Voskamp   here  for  more..


   I am  so thankful  for

451. the delight of a pre-spring sun
452.  The joyful sounds of children outside playing
453.  Mom and Dad's home is almost ready  for showing, Praise the Lord 
454.  Birds are  heralding the day
455.   My  very  supportive husband, what a blessing!
456.  My mother is home from the hospital
457.  Dad is more at ease and happy with his new wheelchair
458.  Sitting in a sunny window baking my aching joints
459.   The thrill of just wearing a lightweight jacket
460.  The news from my Prayer Sista's   is so encouraging....   the work on our upcoming events   is   finished and  all is a go!!!God is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~