Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday


Visit Sandra here for more HHM!



The Weather:::

The temps have finally climbed up to   40 degrees  and  the  4 inches of snow  we  got  in the alst  24 hours   has lost its   beauty  as it  melts away into the ground....I am very thankful for the   inproving water table and  replenishing  rains and snow  we've received the last few months..

Right now : 

I am so   terrbioly sleepy  I cant  stand it  but  hopeful   blogging will   rejuvenate me.
Thinking:
still trying to   lose  these  five pounds , then the next, and the .....
     
On my reading pile:::
Randy Alcorn,  Heaven


Product Image










On my tv:::
nothing, actually

Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other)::: again, I just havent had time to   think about blogging this week

Something fun to share:::
have you ever had something   great to share   but didnt know ho
w to begin to share  about it...    and you knew that  it would  take   a long tkime  to, so  it's  better to just sit on it for  a  time...  someday!



On the menu for this week:::
 now  if I would plan a week's menu I might be  successful with my diet,  but life on the run lately  isnt  conducive to  weight loss 
Just sayin'!

On my to do list:::
 take Lynn to  ophthamalogist
take dad for labwork
 get that house sold
Bible Study
allergy shot
visit mom  
Holy Week Activities
Laundry 
Marketing 
Housework 

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating::: 
starting  to attend a knitting class at my church
Looking around the house:::

From the camera:::

Snow on March 24th  which   accumulated to  about 4 inches  by this morning....  oh my poor   forsythia!

On my prayer list:::
Friends and Family (parents)
Our  daughter and son-in-law
Church
Nation
Israel
Bible verse, Devotional::: 

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

2 comments:

  1. Sure do hope that snow ends and Spring shows up for you :)

    Love the picture of shared from around your house :)

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also got a bunch of snow, and while some is still hanging on most of it has melted already. I'm looking forward to seeing things finally bloom. Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~