Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday


Visit Sandra here for more HHM!



The Weather:::

43 degrees and  spring-like today


Right now : 
I am    thinking of  all the errands  I  must   do this morning...  that is why I am   posting  nice and early!




Thinking:
still trying to   lose  these  five pounds , then the next, and the .....
     
On my reading pile:::
The Maker's Diet by Jordan Rubin


You Shall Receive Power and Rules of Engagement, Preparing for your Role in the Spiritual Battle~ both by Derek Prince
On my tv:::
nothing, actually

Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other):::
who has time to blog
  no   to tell the truth,.  I  have  one parent in hospital, and the  other    trying to get into the nursing home,   I am  a  bit  LULULULU!


Something fun to share:::

fun?   what is  f-u-n?

On the menu for this week:::
 now  if I would plan a week's menu I might be  successful with my diet,  but life on the run lately  isnt  conducive to  weight loss 
Just sayin'!

On my to do list:::
praise  my friend John for  the  beautiful hardwood
 get that house sold
floors.. theya re almost finished
allergy shot
dad  into the nursing home
  mom home from  hospital
get a wheel chair for dadLynn to the doctor  St patrick's  day luncheon at church
Laundry 
Marketing 
Housework 

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating::: 
  need to take the sewing machine in for  a  tune up
  
Looking around the house:::
Spring is coming whether I get my  spring cleaning done or not!

From the camera:::
I look forward to seeing mom back  at her   facility  trying to call  dad...   sweet thing   has  such a hard time remembering his number....   but  she  is   resilient and  purposeful..  she  sticks with it until it's done... I wonder  how many  folks  she  gets on      the phone in the meantime! Yikes!!!

On my prayer list:::
Friends and Family (parents)
Our  daughter and son-ion-law
Church
Nation
Israel
Bible verse, Devotional::: 


Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your mom and dad. What a sweet photo :)

    Good luck with your weight loss, I'm currently working on losing weight and exercising, I use Sparkpeople and I do count my calories, it's amazing how much I was putting into my body without even realizing it....ugh.

    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~