Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!





The Weather:::

32 degrees,     cold,   cold rain


Right now : 
I  am so   happy  to have   carved out a bit of time to   do  some   blogging... this  time  is waht   keeps me    in   a  good frame of mind lately...   life  can so often become   overwhelming   with 2 parents in  separate nursing facilities....
Thinking:
Won't it be nice when    the spring rains  come   and the grass  begins to  green... these cold rains  bring   too many  aches and pains.

On my reading pile:::

Heaven
This   book was recommended   to  not only  inspire hope but also   to ignite the   flame for  sharing  the gospel    everywhere I go....  It is   truly   wonderful!


On my tv:::
Downton Abbey....  yesterday  they  played  all 3 seasons  in a row on   PBS....  I  also  saw a bit  but  aw...   so  good!

Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other):::
I recently  found  this site....  what a way to while  away a few hours... if I had some!

One such example of the beauty  found  at this   gorgeous   site!!!!
Something fun to share:::
Have you checked out   Plow and Hearth's  garden section  lately?
Planter With Trellis And Self-Watering Reservoir
I  am    very  enamored with  these  planter/dividers....  I  love that the ya re on wheel!

On the menu for this week:::
 beef vegetable soup
pork loin   and cabbage stew
stuffed  shell primavera
leftovers

On my to do list:::
redo  a section of dad's   fence and gate
(if  the weather permits...  last  big item on the  todo list  to get his  house ready for    open house)
allergy shot
Laundry 
Marketing 
Housework 
girl's day out    to   my favorite   consignment shop  (Heheheheh,   her  first  visit...)
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating::: 
start attending   a knitting class tonight at our church....very   enthused about this
  
Looking around the house:::




From the camera:::

Looking forward to the greening    that   will   arrive with the warmth!

On my prayer list:::
Friends and Family, especailly my parents
Church
Nation

Pastor Saeed Abedini

Israel



Bible verse, Devotional::: 

Matthew 11:28-29

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.


Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.


Also, linking onto Blue Monday.

2 comments:

  1. A knitting class, how fun :)

    Thank you for the link to that blog, it's stunning, what beautiful pictures.

    Hope you're having a good week so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had knitting classes around here. I have crocheting down great, but just can't catch onto knitting as easily. I refuse to give up however because it's so good to work with your hands.
    I can't wait to see all the trees bloom either. Hopefully it will come sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~