Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

              
Happy Homemaker Monday

                Visit Sandra here for more HHM!



What  a glorious     Easter season  we have enjoyed....   time with family and  dear friends,,,   awesome   worship and    powerful   messages  from  the Lord....  and  spring is in  the  air,  at last!

The weather.....

Today  we have a  bit of a slow warm up...  it is  10am and  the temps   say 55....   with a chance of reaching mid 60's today...  alas,  this may be our warmest day this week.



Right now I am....
I have the weekly schedule  on  my mind....     each week  comes  with its passle of   things that have to be done...  never a time to  take a breath it seems!

  
Thinking....
I  must continue to   grow in my resolve to  get healthier in my habits...   walk more and eat less....   an on-going battle for me!


On my reading pile....

Heaven by Randy Alcorn
 Daily  Bible reading...  Book of Joshua
Daily devotional..  My Utmost  for His Highest
Community Bible Study..   lesson 1 for  the book  of  Colossians

On my TV.....

HGTV 
videos series Foyle's War

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....
I can not get enough of  Chic and Antique
here is an example
Photo
On the menu for this week....

Monday:  Ham,  sweet potato  casserole, scallopped pineapple, roll (leftovers)
Tuesday:   salad and  baked potatoes 
Wednesday:  spaghetti,  salad, roll
Thursday:   Chinese
Friday: bar be que




On my to do list....

laundry
  organize my studio...on-going it seems
take dad to get his   hearing aids
allergy shot
meet with  our  estate sale  manager     -finally
 mid week services
  Birthday breakfast   with friends
 legal meeting 
 choir
  Friends of the Library  seminar and  barbecue dinner

In the craft basket....
 knitting projects

Looking forward to this week....
 finding  some time to   take a breath!

Looking around the house....

I am so  anxious to  get  the  house  springerized!  Of course, we must wait  until after  pollen season to  really   clean the front porch,  but I am  getting  very  antsy about  spending more time out of  doors   before   the  hot humid days   become  the norm... Looking forward to  the arrival of my new  bench  we ordered... 
Lutyens Eucalyptus English Garden Bench
this is my anniversary present...
From the camera....





On my prayer list.....
Our family,  parents, daughter *, son-in law, 
Our church, and   church family
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East

Bible verse, Devotional....
Romans 8:34
Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have linked with Happy Homemaker Monday... glad to get to read about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty bench and a good anniversary present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a gorgeous bench, goodness :)

    Sounds like a busy week ahead for you. Hope it's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I like the new bench! where are you going to put it?

    love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~