Sunday, April 14, 2013

One Thousand Gifts (481-490)


  Join  Ann Voskamp   here  for  more..
I am   thankful to   my Lord and  Savior and  God the Father,  for   so  much...
481.  A wonderful  few days  of " I wish I coulds"   instead of  the  ever present 'have tos"
Cloud counting!AH!
482.  The newness of life that comes with spring
 photo pinkblossoms005.jpg
483.  The seasonal clothes are switched, the closet organized
484.  A day of smiles and happy sighs

485.  A full teapot and a song in my heart
486.  A couple of difficult chapters in  the life of   being   my parents'  power of attorney  have  closed  with  a happy ending....  and  a couple layers of stress are removed
487.  Lynn can see again....   the laser procedure   was   successful!  YAYAYAYAYAY..the dark days are  joyfully behind us
488.  A  lovely quiet  day  of rest  is being  enjoyed today

489.  Mom's birthday yesterday was so  sweet



 490.  The miracle of  technology that  can bring  my daughter   right into the room from several hundred miles away











1 comment:

  1. Hi Schotzy! Oh, what a lovely post filled with thanks! So many things to be grateful for. I'm thrilled for you.
    That's such a nice snap of you and thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~