Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday




Visit Sandra here for more HHM!

The weather.....

Spring has arrived with temps of 79 degrees! 

Right now I am....

I am taking a breather between a long day of taking care of business with my dad and our evening at the symphony! 

Thinking.... 

I sure hope that someone who saw mom and dad's house yesterday at the Open House cant live without it today!!! 

On my reading pile....
Heaven by Randy Alcorn
Daily Bible reading... Book of Joshua
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highest 
Community Bible Study.. lesson 1 for the book of Colossians 

On my TV..... 

HGTV 
videos series Foyle's War
Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... 
I can not get enough of Chic and Antique
here is an example 

On the menu for this week.... 

Monday: dinner out 

Tuesday: salad and baked potatoes 

Wednesday: fried chicken green beans roll 

Thursday: beef stew 

Friday: bar be que 

On my to do list....
Lynn's eye surgery
laundry
move dad into nursing home 
organize my studio...on-going it seems 
allergy shot 
mid week services 
Birthday dinner for my mother turning 90 

In the craft basket.... 
knitting projects 

Looking forward to this week.... 
finding some time to take a breath! 

Looking around the house.... 
I am thinking it is high time to redo the sunroom...


The table is still set for Washigton's Birthday!!!!
All I need is a bit of time! 

From the camera.... 
Birthday breakfast for our dear prayer Sista' Lynne!!


On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter *, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional:

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, 
to the one who seeks him; 
26 it is good to wait quietly 
for the salvation of the Lord. 

Lamentations 3: 25-26 



1 comment:

  1. Love your sunroom :)

    I also enjoy Foyle's War :) If you love Period Dramas I have a list on my blog with hundreds of movies/shows/documentaries to watch :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~