Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday






Visit Sandra here for more HHM!



The weather.....
  a very cool 38 degrees is greeting me this morning, but it is  early....

Right now I am....

I can't sleep so IM up  at 4:30  and   thinking about my week....  I hope perhaps I  may return to  a  bit of  a  nap  before   dawn

Thinking.... 

I am looking forward to   a phone call from our daughter, Amanda....  lately,  our calls  have been  very special and this one   promises to be as well.


On my reading pile....
Heaven by Randy Alcorn
Daily Bible reading... Book of Joshua
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highest 
Community Bible Study.. lesson 2 for the book of Colossians 

On my TV..... 
videos series Foyle's War
HGTV
Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... 
http://tipsandpix.com/
Tips for your life and
how you'll remember it.
Party Décor, Pulled Together
Some very    interesting and fresh ideas  here!

On the menu for this week.... 

Monday:lentil soup

Tuesday: chicken salad


Wednesday: bbq  on bun  slaw

Thursday: orange roughy and  crab cake

Friday: dinner out

On my to do list....

laundry
errands
mid week services 
Bible study
paperwork

Broadway play 



In the craft basket.... 
knitting projects 

Looking forward to this week....

The Marvelous Wonderettes
The Marvelous Wonderettes is the smash off -Broadway musical hit created by Roger Bean and was recently produced at the Westside Theatre in New York. The Marvelous Wonderettes takes you to the 1958 Springfield High School prom where we meet the Wonderettes, four girls with hopes and dreams as big as their crinoline skirts! As we learn about their lives and loves, we are treated to the girls performing such classic ‘50s and ‘60s songs as “Lollipop,” “Dream Lover,” “Stupid Cupid,” “Lipstick on Your Collar,” “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me,” “It’s My Party,” and “It’s In His Kiss (The Shoop Shoop Song)” and over 20 other classic hits! The Marvelous Wonderettes – a must-take musical trip down memory lane!


Looking around the house.... 
 photo september2012174.jpg 
There is nothing  this side of glory  more  important than family!

From the camera.... 
From my visit to  my Aunt's   home for   breakfast last week,.....  Thier  home  was styled after  the family  dairy farm  in the country... I love it..  quaint on teh  outside and  awesome  inside!


On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter *, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 
continue to pray for Boston  and the  victims of  the   bombing  last week
Bible verse, Devotional:
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Romans 1:20 KJV
Man has no excuse for in his lack of  acceptance of God  for even the creation  cries out  of His  majesty and  glory... He deserves our praise,  honor and    submission!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful house your Aunt has, it is just breathtaking.

    Yummy looking menu.

    Hope you're having a good start to your week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~