Monday, April 1, 2013

Springtime Hutch


The  hope of  spring is finally being realized...   there is no snow in the forecast and the  air is   crisp, but clear!.   Delicate  fresh flowers adorn    the room, their  sweet  scent  permeates  the   air!
 Hyacinths   are one of my  favorite  spring scents.....


This   sweet   and  handsome  fellow was  hand made and painted by my mother  and given to  me   probably 25 years ago...  He looks right at home  hiding  behind the    luscious  foliage!
One of the   treasures  I found  at  my favorite  Consignment shop last week...
 this dainty tea pot  was only  $10.00...  I  dont know the  manufacturer,  but I loved the   shape  and the size and  the color  is  just right for early spring.




When the world is all at odds
And the mind is all at sea
Then cease the useless tedium
And brew a pot of tea.
There is magic in its fragrance,
There is solace in its taste;
And the laden moments vanish
Somehow into space.
The world becomes a lovely thing!
There’s beauty as you’ll see;
All because you briefly stopped
To brew a pot of tea.

- Anonymous


A Return to Loveliness@ A Delightsome Life

Table Top Tuesday@  A Stroll Thru Life

1 comment:

  1. Ooh... that shop looks awesome - wish I were there! The teapot is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~