Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Laura Ashley in Tones of Blue

Earlier today I shared that I had  made a  marvelous purchase over the weekend..We stopped in at Tuesday Morning  and I found this  gorgeous  Laura Ashley    tablecloth  that just happens to be my favorite color of the season...oops I see hub's shoes..  I told him not to slip them off right there!  But he  has been so busy working on the porch I forgive him!!!



 Last year  I  completed  the  china I needed at Home Goods  of this some  hue...  Johnson Brothers,  Vintage Charm.. Here I am pairing it with  lovely  sky blue  salad plates and mugs I found at  Tuesday Morning  last  autumn.. I only bought these because they were manufactured in Portugal...
 I love how    these  accent my   bird center piece

 I think this is a very welcoming  arrangement  as  guests  enter our home through the sunroom..

                      Thursday Favorite Thing
                          Tablescape Thursday
                            Home Sweet Home
                                          Anything Blue Friday 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely shade of blue - my favorite color. You can never have enough blue - one of nature's colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely table. The tablecloth is gorgeous and your plate stack is the perfect compliment. They are some gorgeous plates. Loving your centerpiece as well. I had to laugh at your comment about your husband's shoes. That happens to me all the time and I notice something like that in my pictures. It makes your photo all the more precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by the way, I am a McGuinness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved Laura Ashley anything! Great find. Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~