Thursday, January 11, 2018

Let's Plan a Winter Tea

"FRIENDS SHARING TEA" BLOG PARTY ON WEDNESDAY 
Today I was inspired by Bernideen's  tea party to begin planning a winter tea..  This dreadful  cold  is just about behind me  due in part to the delicious herbal tea  my daughter sent me from Amazon. 
Zarbee's Naturals Cough & Throat Relief Daytime Drink Mix with Vitamin C, Zinc, Elderberry, Natural Apple Spice Flavor, 6 Packets
Since the flu is running so rampant.. I thought Id give a plug for this deliciously soothing  drink!!!! 
So now I am feeling  like  thinking about something much more    playful and fun!!  A wintry  party  with  dear friends!
 photo 2013-07-09005512_zps9caac2b9.jpg
Winter Spice will definitely be  the tea of the day!!!
 photo 2013-02-21234242_zps74f49dfb.jpg
It will be delightful to put away the reds and    bring forth the pastels, whites, and  light blues!
 photo July2012168.jpg
Maybe we gals can plan some spring time adventures as we  sip our teas.....
 photo July2012113.jpg
We can share our spring time garden plans.
 photo Spring2012111.jpg
I'm getting pretty excited about    our  upcoming time together..

I'm thinking I'd love to make a lovely loaf of soda bread  as one of  our delectables!!!
 photo IMG_5364_zps1vawtxfc.jpg
I'll have to work on the menu for next time!!!

3 comments:

  1. I've also brought out my white and blue teawares. I'm looking forward to the upcoming winter tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Schotzy:
    I love your ideas and Soda Bread is also perfect for St. Patrick's Day and tea time too! I thrilled to have you join my blog party this week! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schotzy, Planning a tea is exciting. I look forward to seeing more another day. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...