Friday, March 5, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even though winter still retains its icy grasp on the outside... inside it is rosy warm, with rosy tea cups, tea pots, tea cozies, along with rosy colored glass.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I particularly love this Fenton glass box ...I started to collect Fenton wares years ago.... before the days of parenthood.. and my collection is sparse to say the least... but this box reminds me that I wouldnt mind to seek out a little more to add to the collection!

For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!!!

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Love the pink fenton. Hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday!!!! Cheers, Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy PinK Saturday Sweetie...
    I so love this post. Oh my gosh your Fentons are just exquisite. I love the teapot and the little cup with the butterfly handle is just exquisite. Thank you so much for sharing with me today.

    Please have a beautiful Saturday. Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your pretty pinkness, both the inside and outside shots! Hope you have a Happy Pink Saturday!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink box IS lovely. Fenton glass is special to me, too. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your cup and saucer in the last picture. I collect tea cups and saucers that have pink flowers! So pretty!

    Happy PS!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so pretty but I am really in love with that stunning pink fenton box!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Fenton - its all so beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Fenton art glass, Carolyn...love it! Happy Pink Saturday~

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pinks and your blog is great have a good pink satuday hugs sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pinks, but I especially like the box, that is an eye catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful skyscape picture! Is that right above the house?

    Love you and talk to with you tomorrow,
    amanda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~