Friday, March 12, 2010

Random Dozen



So, are you ready to play Plinko?

Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.

So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:

1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? That would be my wooden shoes that I bought when we visited the Netherlands in 1973.. Still holding up very well... if they are the most uncomfortable shoes you could imagine!

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Not yet,,, havent seen any for sale anywhere.... but it would be chocolate mint!!

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? No,, I dont think I really have the energy to do that well.. love to watch it though!!


4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?Definitely... back in the day,, there was no other way was there?


5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?The Blind Side... loved it!!

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? Are you kidding?


7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? I do love Saturday.. there is always the hope that something unexpected will happen on a Saturday!

8. Do you miss anyone right now? This lovely girl and her wonderful husband!!
Photobucket


9. Do hospitals make you queasy? No I am very thankful to have the benefit of fine hospitals and today's medical advancements.

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. Well, nothing is worth maxing out my credit card and going in debt for.. but I do enjoy shopping online at Old Durham Road.

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Not at all... I look for value wherever it might come from.

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?Looking into their eyes when I am telling how I feel....

For more just like this visit here!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Schotzy... I really enjoyed reading your answers.... have a great weekend.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~