Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday



On this first spring Thursday of 2010 I am so thankful for the Lord's provisions. He is so faithful, merciful, and good. I am in awe of His grandeur manifest in His creation... the beauty of His masterpiece takes my breath away....
Photobucket
(Photo taken last spring)
His kindness is everlasting... yet, he is such a patient gentleman. he never forces His will on me, but waits ever so patiently for me to choose to come along side of Him... yet He is continually working out the circumstances in my life to prepare the way for me to be able to join Him in His kingdom work... then it is only after I have joined Him that I can clearly see just how he was at work all along bringing everything all together.... awesome.... I am saddened by all the many missed opportunities .... the missed blessings He had for me if only I had chosen to sacrifice my will for His....Oh, Lord, strengthen my resolve to make my life a living sacrifice for you... give me a servant's heart and give me eyes to see what you have for me to accomplish to advance your kingdom and love with your heart!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture as well as seeing your tender, precious heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~