This morning I awakened hopeful and encouraged and I was eager to work on my summer Bible Study, Seamless, by Angie Smith... what a fantastic study.. just right for summer.. It is so very interesting as it ties up scripture's message into an amazing tapestry, seamless and glorious.. in easy to understand text , less homework to write and her videos are passionate and shorter so there is more time during meetings for Holy Spirited discussion.. I love it!!
This morning I spent time in 1Samuel.. and I enjoyed a wee snack and a iced tea in my beautiful new china mug...
I absolutely love Roy Kirkham's china made in Staffordshire England. The quality is sublime.. the patterns modern and fresh!
Besides the fun of using my new mug... the message today was again so inspired and relevant... we were reminded that the leader at that time, Saul,, had fallen away from God and leading by what he determined was the way to go and God told him his kingdom would not endure God started preparing his replacement... a man after His own heart.. I do see a bit of relevance here and I am praying that God will again evoke this same principle and elevate a man with a tender heart for Him who will surround himself with godly advisers and seek to lead in God's will.
Samuel is one of my favorite Old Testament characters and his Mother Hannah was a great one! Thanks for sharing and linking.
ReplyDeleteGood morning Schotzy,
ReplyDeleteYour Bible Study sounds like a marvellous one and filled with good food for the soul. Love your birdie mug. I like Roy Kirkham china too. Thanks for sharing with us and have a lovely day.
Blessings,
Sandi