Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blossoms of Heaven

Preview
Martha hosts this  beautiful site each week and since teatime is one of my  very favorite  pastimes,  today I  am reminded last week's  indulgence  ....

  Photobucket
My blue mood   offered up an opportunity to  revel  in tea  with my  Royal Albert, Flower of the Month,  Forget- Me - Not cup.  I bought this cup a few years ago in commemoration of my birthday  coming up next month... 
 Photobucket
I love the blue,,  such a sweet, wonderfully sentimental pattern!
This flower has been used  through time  to  share  love and  remembrance ...
 

Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of Heaven,
Blossom the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.

3 comments:

  1. Hi: The tea cup is so beautiful. Just love your post today. It is always a pleasure visiting you. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful forget-me-nots and wonderful for the Memorial Day holiday! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blue post! I love your tea pot, the shape, size and decoration. The tea cup set is very pretty as well. I have one like it only it is June. What a pretty vintage post card!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~