Monday, May 7, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (101-130)






holy experience

Ann Voskamp, creator  of  this site and the author of One Thousand Gifts  is one of my favorite bloggers.   

  Every Monday  she is hosting this  wonderful  theme  whereby we join  in  counting the blessings of our lives online, I pick up at  101...


101.  Generosity of encouraging friends
102.  Golden opportunities to serve others in love
103.  Unfolding petals of the peonies
104.  Dishes rattling in the sink as Lynn washes them
105.  Glorious porch mornings over tea
106.  Uninvited but very welcome guest... the flitting multicolored butterfly
107.  The grace to bear sad  news
108.  Iced tea on a very warm day
109.  Various hues of hand-picked flowers on the table
110.  Ever growing shade under our very young trees  that re planted to replace our  dying maples a couple
         or years ago..... so sad to see them  go, but new   shade  is so welcome!
111.  Air conditioning that keeps us cool and refreshed!
112.  Opportunities to gather and pray publicly.
113.  Soothing tones of music that buoys my spirit and carries me.
114.  Quality time I have to create visions of loveliness and grace around me
115.  Provision to live my life  as well as for my family
116.  Spun sugar cirrus clouds spanning across the sky like so much cotton candy
117.  Lynn's willingness
118.  That even when disappointment comes, Godlight provides a way out of the Slough of Despond
119.  Our access to the throne room through  Christ
120.  Overcast skies on hot days
121.  Copious verdancy all around me
122.   Encouragement from unexpected places
123.  The twinkle I saw in my momma's eye today
124.  The unexpected strength I sensed in my dad this morning
125.  The sound of my sweet daughter's voice on the phone last night
126.   The flash of blue    in the jays' visit    this morning
127.  The hope that  my parents  are  learning to accept their  new living situation
128.    Ever improving  medical advancements  in  so many areas, including glaucoma
129.  Holy Spirit leadings and  promptings  , praise the Lord!
130.  Strength and  help to persevere through    times of  fear and uncertainty






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~