Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tea Talk






1. My tea cup is filled with the most delightful Earl Grey... I think this is my absolute favorite choice of tea!



2. I'm feeling.... like I need to just take this tea break and allow the wonders of tea chase away all the myriad thoughts and concerns of the week!

3. On my mind.... perusing the beautiful pages of magazines like Tea Time sets a mood for beauty and expectation of wonderful things in one's day....

4.Cultivate inner beauty, the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in. The holy women of old were beautiful before God that way, and were good, loyal wives to their husbands. 1Peter 3:4-6
Now you will wish to join Ruth for more  Tea Talk  !

2 comments:

  1. There is much to inspire us from the women in the Bible. I so love the stories of Rachel and Ruth and Esther so not to forget the Marys. Blessings to you.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a beautiful post. I, too, long to cultivate inner beauty - that is the most lasting kind!

    God bless you and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~