Monday, May 7, 2012

Driving the Parkway



Visit Mary at the Little Red House for more Mosaic Monday!!
I am also sharing on Blue Monday  with Smiling Sally!
Smiling Sally

Springporch019




Saturday  my sweetie and I took a leisurely drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway in hopes of seeing the  luscious  rhododendron and mountain laurel in full bloom ... how ever, this time  we did see the  wild  mountain azaleas  in their  citrus orange glory! 
( I'm not so sure I like photobucket's new format for collage making!)

3 comments:

  1. Captured beautifully!

    Come and see my Rosary beads, your comment would mean a lot~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've driven on the parkway,and I agree; it's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Schotzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty view :) visiting from blue monday. http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2012/05/blue-pansy-some-blue-wild-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~