Friday, May 11, 2012

Hydrangea Time's A Comin'

Photobucket
Sherry, of The Charm of Home ,hosts this blog party every Friday
Photobucket


The sunroom  takes my attention this week because tis the season  of  the long awaited hydrangeas   that bloom right outside the window!
Photobucket
  So I am either  enjoying their  beauty in here in faux style  all year round...
Photobucket
 or in live, living color!!!

latesummer2011062-1
So as    my wonderful  hydrangeas  are maturing
Photobucket

I am  looking forward to   months of    enjoyment
whether fresh..
or dried..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hydrangeas  make  our Home Sweet....
I am also sharing this today on  Show and Tell Friday a t The Romantic Home...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blossoms look so pretty. Is there some sort of "trick" to keeping them look pouffy when they dry? My daughter brought me some on Mother's Day, but 3 stems just drooped and withered to sad looking, small and wilted things. The other three still look full and pretty and I'd like to save them.♥♫

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~