Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday





“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name”
~ Psalm 100:4 (NIV)


Today   I am so thankful  for many reasons...  
My family  is  so awesome....   My dear husband is the light of my life,   and  I am so  very fortunate in having him home with me now in his retirement....  what a blessing.
My parents  in Assisted Living  have turned a corner for the better, in  health and attitude,and for that I am so grateful.. our daughter and son-in-law  bless us in  so many ways....  but mainly in their strong faith and    wonderful family they are  building  in their home and in their lives together...
new  and old friends....  opportunities     to serve and share the light of the Lord... 
  the leading of the Holy Spirit  in making wise choices...even though I dont always   stay exactly on that path,   conviction always  brings me back....   praise the Lord, for that as well!

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you and yours. I hope your husband's retirement means lots of good times together. It sounds like you have so much to be thankful for. How wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~