Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blue Mood


  I am all out of wack this week...   just  getting over   my  viral sinus  problems,,,  and   splitting my time  between home,   my mom's  house  getting it  cleaned out, painted, and ready   to sell, and  visiting with my parents in Assisted Living...   Sometimes I dont know if Im coming or going...   but  yesterday it was  just good to  stay home and  get  ready for  my dear friends today!...  My house  really needed a bit of attention!
 I have posted that I was inspired by cooling blues...  and  
Photobucket
  So  I  tried to allow the blue to spill out of the dining room and into  the living room a s well!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Robin's egg blue  silk pillows on the sofa ,  
Photobucket
Photobucket
  and an arrangement of  silk hydrangea on the floor by the fireplace 
Photobucket
the Jim Shore angel collection on the bookcase
Photobucket 
 all add just the touch of blue to the room to  bring a bit of  coolness to the mood!
 I am also sharing on  
  Home  Sweet Home Friday
Preview
Show and Tell Friday 


Feathered Nest Friday 

3 comments:

  1. I find blues so calming, never tire of that color. Your dining room and living room look lovely with your touches of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely home you have. It is so inviting and comfy looking. I adore that fireplace screen. What a beauty that is..and I have a friend who collects Jim Shore Angels too. I'm a pillow fanatic and love yours..so pretty! the heat is on here and thunder storms on the way..I could hide under the pillows until it passes..enjoy your day!
    p.s. I'm now following you! I like your style..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love blue! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~